The Drapers Sustainable Fashion Awards recognise the strides that are being made in reducing the industry’s environmental impact and creating fairer working conditions across the supply chain. They are open to any fashion brand, retailer, agency/distributor or clothing supplier with operations in the UK and/or Ireland.
As a finalist, you will receive recognition both from your peers in the fashion industry, including potential future partners, as well as from customers and the wider world. Winners are given unparalleled exposure across Drapers’ channels, benefiting from our position of authority within the industry.
By entering your business into the Drapers Sustainable Fashion Awards 2022, you will have the opportunity to:
- Showcase your achievements as the best in your field, knowing that the awards are judged by an independent panel of industry experts
- Benchmark your work against your competitors, and secure a competitive edge
- Present yourself as an industry leader to new and existing clients
- Express to your team how much you value their work and their dedication to your business, and boost their morale
- Award winners will be announced online, with a winners panel showcase being featured at the conference at Kings Place, London on 21 April 2022.
- Note: all winning entries receive two free tickets to attend the Drapers Sustainable Fashion Conference, taking place on 21 April 2022.
Hopefully you'll find an answer to your question below. If not, please contact < Laura Glenister > on <+44 (0)203 953 2078> or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q. What are the key dates?
A. The entry deadline for Drapers Sustainable Awards is 28 January. Award winners will be announced online, with a Winners Panel Showcase being featured at the conference at
Kings Place, London on 21 April 2022.
Q. How can I view the criteria before entering?
A. To view the criteria, create your account, or login with your email and password used to create your account if you have already done so. Select ‘Enter Now’ against the category you wish to view where the criteria will be displayed. If you wish to start your entry at this point any information you add will be autosaved and you can login to complete the rest of the entry at any time.
Q. How do I log back in to work on my un-submitted entry?
A. Enter the email address and password that you used when you first started your entry on the log in page, you will then be taken through to your dashboard and will be able to continue your entry.
Q. How do I enter more than one category?
A. You can enter another category by selecting the category you wish to enter from the ‘Categories’ section.
Q. I am still having trouble entering
A. Please contact Laura Glenister on +44 (0)203 953 2078 or email email@example.com