We invite trailblazers and disruptors to join us in the Drapers Disrupt Hub to showcase their innovations, meet investors and take part in a live competition on the main stage. Drapers Disrupt is for companies under five years as of 1 January 2019, who are beyond the proof-of-concept stage and ready to scale up. You will be fully operational and able to take on a range of clients of differing sizes.
Only eight places are available in the Drapers Disrupt Hub, and they will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
We are looking for innovations in any of the following areas:
- Technologies that make product provenance and journey more transparent
- Processing techniques that reduce water, energy and waste
- Recycling techniques and circular fashion
- Sustainable fabrics and fibres
- Sustainable packaging
- Prolonging garment lifespan, reuse and second life
- Business models that support sustainable and ethical fashion
- Tools that engage with farmers, growers and local communities
The entry fee of £1500 includes:
- A demo pod in the Drapers Disrupt Hub
- Taking part in Drapers’ Den - a live-judged completion for best start-up on the main stage. The winner is voted for by the audience and given ample coverage in Drapers.
- 2 passes for the event and all associated functions
- Your endorsements on the website and marketing material
Got what it takes?
Get in touch with Jane Casey on +44 203 953 2080 or Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org to book yours now!