Sustainable Store Design (above 30,000 sq ft)
This award recognises a bricks-and-mortar store with an outstanding sustainable design and visual merchandising offer. Strong design, creativity and presentation of product appropriate to the brand and its customer base should be balanced with enhanced sustainable credentials, such as responsibly sourced materials.
This category can be entered either directly by the retailer or on their behalf by the appointed design agency and architect.
Questions to consider when entering:
- Did the design concept work from conception to execution?
- In what way is it sustainable?
- Does it represent a good investment for the business?
- Is it visually creative, easy to navigate and appropriate to its target customer?
- Is the concept innovative?