Grab yourself a ticket and you can:
- GET THE LOWDOWN - with over 30 speakers across several stages, we're delivering cutting-edge expertise and giving sustainability a platform. From industry experts to newer innovators, we'll be sharing the voices from across the ecosystem.
- STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE - explore the solutions and support out there for fashion brands in progressing their sustainable agenda. You'll meet a range of innovative start-ups and more established suppliers in our exhibition area.
LISTEN, CONNECT AND LEARN
- benefit from being in a room full of your peers. Connect and collaborate with over 350 individuals from c-suite to heads of departments, ranging across leading fashion brands and retailers.
- BE INSPIRED AND DRIVE CHANGE - join us to gain new perspectives and spark ideas: leave inspired to push the boundaries of change.
BRANDS ALREADY BOOKED TO ATTEND INCLUDE:
Cos • Farfetch • Fatface • JD Sports • JoJo Maman Bebe • Mango • M&S • Mulberry • Nobody's Child • PVH • Seasalt • The White Company • Urban Outfitters • Veja • VF Corp
Drapers Sustainable Fashion 2022
90 York Way
You can view the venue's accessibility information
Kings Place Environmental Sustainability
Kings Place in London is a multi-arts venue with sustainability at its heart. Over the past few years, it has been working to reduce its carbon footprint, here are some examples below:
- High standards of thermal insulation minimising heat loss through the fabric of the building
- Efficient use of energy through good daylight penetration, motion activated lighting and an advanced transition programme to LED lighting throughout the building
- Triple glass wall façade on the south and west aspects, dramatically reducing solar heat gain
- Efficient use of water through low capacity cisterns, flow control in toilets and showers, leak detectors and harvesting of rainwater for irrigation
- A ‘green’ roof with solar panels, and bio-ecology enhancing features including: a bug hotel, bird and bat boxes and plant boxes
- A zero to landfill waste management system with a recycling rate of over 75% Kings Place uses energy from certified renewable sources
We have a rate card for a variety of hotels near to the venue, which is fully accessible via the website at www.PRIORITY.ltd using the event passcode: EMAP063
Guests can also book by telephoning PRIORITY on 0845 6123 611 or +44 1473 550 620 and quoting Event Code: EMAP063 23