Grab yourself a ticket and you can:
- GET THE LOWDOWN - With over 30 speakers across several stages, we're delivering cutting-edge expertise and giving it a platform. From industry experts to newer innovators, we'll be sharing the voices from across the sustainability ecosystem.
- STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE - Explore the solutions and support out there for fashion brands in progressing their sustainable agenda. You'll meet a range of innovative start-ups and more established suppliers in our exhibition area.
- LISTEN, CONNECT AND LEARN - Benefit from being in a room full of your peers. Connect and collaborate with over 350 individuals from c-suite to heads of departments, ranging across leading fashion brands and retailers.
AND BE INSPIRED
- Change can only happen if you're a visible part of the conversation. Join us!
Drapers Sustainable Fashion 2022
90 York Way
Kings Place Environmental Sustainability
Kings Place in London is a multi-arts venue with sustainability at its heart. Over the past few years, it has been working to reduce its carbon footprint, here are some examples below:
- High standards of thermal insulation minimising heat loss through the fabric of the building
- Efficient use of energy through good daylight penetration, motion activated lighting and an advanced transition programme to LED lighting throughout the building
- Triple glass wall façade on the south and west aspects, dramatically reducing solar heat gain
- Efficient use of water through low capacity cisterns, flow control in toilets and showers, leak detectors and harvesting of rainwater for irrigation
- A ‘green’ roof with solar panels, and bio-ecology enhancing features including: a bug hotel, bird and bat boxes and plant boxes
- A zero to landfill waste management system with a recycling rate of over 75% Kings Place uses energy from certified renewable sources
Kings Place is situated just a few minutes’ walk from King’s Cross and St Pancras stations, one of the most connected locations in London and now the biggest transport hub in Europe.
The nearest tube station is King’s Cross St. Pancras, on the Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly, Northern and Victoria lines. The station has step-free access from the platform to the street level. From the tube station the quickest way to Kings Place is via King’s Boulevard. You may also walk up York Way.
King’s Cross St. Pancras and Euston are the nearest mainline railway stations. Eurostar travellers arrive at St Pancras International.
The nearest bus route to York Way/Kings Place is the 390. Other services running to nearby King’s Cross St. Pancras are bus routes 10, 17, 30, 45, 46, 59, 63, 73, 91, 205, 214, 259 and 476.
Kings Place has no dedicated public parking. Limited parking is available to visitors in the surrounding streets. The building is outside the Congestion Charge Zone.
If you are using sat nav, our postcode is N1 9AG.
The nearest public car park is at St Pancras International Station on Pancras Road, open 24 hours/7 days a week including Bank Holidays. Alternatively there is also King’s Cross Car Park on Canal Reach, 250-bay car park in the Tapestry building – 3 Canal Reach, London N1C 4BA. Opening Hours – Public Mon – Sun Inc. Bank Hols 8am – 10pm Blue badge holders, or the driver of a passenger holding a valid badge, can park on Crinan Street in any of the ‘Residents Only’ or ‘Pay & Display’ bays for an unlimited time. Crinan Street runs adjacent to Kings Place and offers street level access to Kings Place.
Crinan Street also has one single bay with a yellow line, where Blue badge holders can park for up to three hours, providing the clock card is displayed and set at the time of arrival. Please ensure that your badge, and if applicable your clock, are displayed on the dashboard with all information clearly visible. Drop-off and pick-up point Coaches and taxis may set down and collect passengers in Crinan Street.
The Drop-off and pick-up point is located at the corner of Crinan Street and York Way, parallel to the Santander Cycle docking station, and directly adjacent to Kings Place. Crinan Street is a one-way street, so needs to be accessed via Wharfdale Road (see map at the top). The main entrance to Kings Place is 100 yards from the drop-off point, and has step-free access to the ground floor foyer.
A Santander Cycle docking station is located on the corner of Crinan Street and York Way. Crinan Street is a one-way street, and needs to be accessed via Wharfedale Road. To check live cycle availability and further details, please visit the Transport for London website. Cycle helmets and other equipment can be left at the cloakroom at Kings Place on Concert level minus 2, open approximately 1 hour prior to each Kings Place concert, with a charge of £1 per item. For recommended cycling routes to Kings Place please visit the Transport for London website or call London Travel Information on 020 7222 1234.
If you live in King’s Cross or its surrounding areas then why not walk to Kings Place? We are located right on the Grand Union Canal towpath. View Kings Place on Google Maps. If you would prefer to avoid the high levels of pollution on Euston Road, Urban Partners have created The Wellbeing Walk as an alternative.
Visitors can pick up taxis either on York Way and the streets immediately surrounding Kings Place or at the taxi ranks at King’s Cross and St Pancras Stations.